Friday, September 12, 2014

Wantable Intimates Subscription Box Review September 2014

Wantable intimates is one out three subscription boxes offered by wantable. 

The cost for this Subscription is $36 monthly or $40 for a one time purchase without commitment.

All of their subscription boxes are easily customizable through  their style quiz.
Wantable ships to: US, Canada $6, UK $7 and Australia $10
Wantable offers this intimates, subscription box as well a makeup subscription box and accessories subscription box. 

This is a list of my love, like and dislikes from my invoice.


Let me begin by saying that overall I loved this subscription so much that I ordered a second box for the month of September and I received a 10% OFF from my second order. I assume is a discount for ordering a second box. let me know in the comments below if this is how it works.  

Rene Rofe lounge pant in black - Retail value $28

While these pants were a little snug, They are very comfortable and soft. Rene Rofe is one of my favorite brands of pajamas, lingerie and lounge wear, so I was very happy to receive this. 


Sutton Industries English rose pj pant set - Retail value $30

My first impression of this set was horror, because it was a solid print all over (I tend to wear solids a lot more) and it was a size 2x NO WAY THIS IS HUGE!
But once I tried on I realized that it ran in a smaller size and was a perfect to wear around the house and be 100% comfortable. Also I broke down the extreme pattern of the print by wearing the pants with the tank below and it look so cute that I didn't wanted to take it off in the morning.  I gotta admit the print is beautiful and while I wouldn't wear the two pieces together I will wear them often as separates. 

Bella + Canvas Janet 2X1 Racer Tank - Retail value $12

I am in love with this tank, This tank is lightweight but not see-through is very stretchy and comfortable. I can wear it in the house and also under a cardigan or sweater to go out. My favorite colors are black and grey so, Yes! I am in love...




 If you would like to subscribe do it here ---> Wantable Subscription!







I would like to add that the opinions in this review are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I was not compensated in anyway. I pay for my subscriptions :)
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment