Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My intinmates wantable box subscription!


I just signed up for the www.wantable.com box.
I chose the intimates box since this box was the most suitable for my me, 
but don't be disappointed they also offer a makeup and accessory box. 
I Cant wait to receive this and write a review for everyone.

The way it works.
You sign up for a monthly box and is only $36 dollars. Sounds like a lot of money?
well let me tell you after looking at hundreds of unboxing videos in youtube. I came to realize that it is a great value because this box comes packed hig value items.
They will send you a box once a month and your box is customizable so you get to chose what do you like and what you dont like. . 


Check out their websites here and sign up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment